January 14, 2013

Calandar Doodles, Jan 11th, 13th and 14th

Here is the next set of drawings. These were kinda boring until I got to today's! The Bird was fun! Not very inspired but it was fun anywho! You might notice that I am missing the 12th... Well in the infinite wisdom of the calender guru's of old. They decided to put some days with all black backgrounds... While when I first noticed it I thought it was a cool idea! I do not have anything that I can draw on them that will show up. So I guess we will just hold them until I do.. hopefully....
It is tough and stressful having all living things rely on you ever day. It has got to get the sun! Come on!
 Since the Calendar screwed me out of a drawing for now. Here is my daughter in her Birthday outfit before her party. Her Birthday was on the 12th, so it fits!
So the calender wanted me to use a color and choose what color this chair should be.. BORING!
Now this one was fun to do. I would hate to see the floor under this cage. Did you notice where their pooper would be in this itty bitty cage? You did now!

No comments:

Post a Comment