February 6, 2013

Feb 1st, 2nd and 4th! That's right 4th!

So the genius' at the calendar company put another black background with white drawing in on the 3rd. That is why there is no 3rd in this blog. I know I know! Don't get mad at me for not having a pen that shows up on it. It is TOTALLY their fault for be creative. Sheez what were they thinking?!
Crap going to have to find a pen for those soon...
Oh and don't mind the crappy tearing of these pages.. That is not my fault either... I swear!
This one said "what's this?" It is a Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz as you can plainly see!
This one said "What has he planted?" The rabbit then says "Nohghgthiing!"
"This truck needs a new paint job-something flashy, please."
NO! I dont wanna, and you can't make me! HA!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment